WHO IS MUSIC TOURIST FOR?
Music Tourist offers a range of services to develop closer collaboration and opportunities across the full spectrum of music and tourism businesses and organsiations. From giving a bespoke presentation, to hosting workshops or organising a fully-fledged conference, the company is able to tailor themes, speakers and insights to meet the needs of its clients.
Examples of the participants in past events are included below:
- Destination Marketing Organisations/Convention Bureaus: local, regional and national.
- Destination Management Companies
- Transport Companies: airlines, coach operators, rail companies, cruise operators, ferries
- Travel Services: online booking sites, travel agents
- Accommodation Services: hotels, youth hostels, bed & breakfasts, self-catering, vacation lets, castles/stately homes with accommodation
- Visitor Attractions: museums, castles, stately homes
- Government: enterprise organisations, government departments, development agencies, politicians
- Catering and Beverage Businesses: restaurants, outside caterers, pubs, distilleries, breweries
- Business Organisations: chambers of commerce, hotelier associations, restaurant/pub associations.
- Education: academics, researchers, students
- Artist Services: labels, managers, booking agents, music publishers, music supervisors
- Industry Organisations
- Live: venues, festivals, arts event promoters, showcase events
- Music Logistics Services: ticketing, PA hire, haulage, rigging, lighting
- Retail (online and bricks and mortar): records shops, music shops, merchandise
- Musicians: bands, composers, DJs
- Streaming services