WHO IS MUSIC TOURIST FOR?
The Music Tourist Convention is for all businesses and organisations with the potential to benefit from engaging with each other’s industries. These include:
- Artist services: labels, managers, booking agents, music publishers, music supervisors
- Industry organisations
- Live: venues, festivals, arts event promoters, showcase events
- Music logistics services: ticketing, PA hire, haulage, rigging, lighting
- Retail (online and bricks and mortar): records shops, music shops, merchandise
- Musicians: bands, composers, DJs
- Streaming services
- Destination marketing: including local, regional and national.
- Transport companies: airlines, coach operators, rail companies, ferry operators
- Travel services: online booking sites, travel agents
- Accommodation services: hotels, youth hostels, bed & breakfasts, self-catering, castles/stately homes with accommodation
- Visitor Attractions: museums, castles, stately homes
- Government: enterprise organisations, government departments, council officer, development agencies, politicians
- Catering and beverage businesses: restaurants, outside caterers, pubs, distilleries, breweries
- Business organisations: chambers of commerce, hotelier associations, restaurant/pub associations.
- Education: academics, researchers, students